Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3cx v8 with the VAD

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by SWSDEV, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWSDEV

SWSDEV Member

Will the VAD deploy o 3CX v8? Or do I need to wait before upgrading so the VAD will still work?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

The next release of the VAD will only work with 3CX v8. It will be released during the next days.

3. SWSDEV

SWSDEV Member

If I did a backup and restore will the old already deployed ivr application get transfered to v8?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

When restoring the database to 3CX V8 you will have the digital receptionists created for your VAD application. But maybe you have to manually copy the files in "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\ivr\ProjectName_BuildNumber" from v7 to v8, not sure about this, I need to check this.

5. SWSDEV

SWSDEV Member

OK, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.