Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX VAD for v12.5 download?

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by slippyr4, Feb 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slippyr4

Hi,

I have rebuilt my PC and need to reinstall VAD for v12.5.

I was reluctant to install the latest version because it seems to require 3CX server itself installed (the older one did not), but when I tried, I was unable to activate because my paid key is for v12.5.

Is 12.5 available to download still?

Thanks

2. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi there,

Only the latest build is available for download. This version works with 3CX v12.5 and v14. If you install 3CX Phone System v12.5 in your development machine, and use a demo key there, you should be able to activate the latest VAD using your key. Have you tried that or did you install 3CX v14 in your dev machine?

Kind regards.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. slippyr4

Actually I tried installing the latest VAD on the machine which has our live 3CX server (which has 12.5 on it). When I tried to activate that with my license key it failed -

"License key belongs to a previous version of this product. Please contact your 3CX reseller to upgrade your license key. Original error: LIC_ERR_REPLY_VERSION_MISMATCH"

So either I need an older VAD to work with this key, or, I need a new key. I don't really want to repurchase VAD though because all i want to do is change the URL for a webservice that my two voice application call.

4. slippyr4

Can anyone from 3CX help with this?

It is pretty frustrating that I own a copy of VAD but I cannot use it because 3CX have chosen to make older keys unsupported, and not provide older versions of the software to download.

Not a great way to treat paying customers.

5. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi there, please send me your email in a private message and I'll send you a previous installer for v12.5 as soon as I can.
    Thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.