Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3cx VAD Statistics

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by BesOn, Jun 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BesOn

Hello.

I build an IVR on 3cx VAD. It has wide menu with many functions. Operator connect, credit request, leave feedback, listen for balance, pay your credit etc.

So what I need? Is there any function that I can see statistics how often this branch of menu used and which one is less.

For instance we have menu from 5 branches.

1 2 3 4 5

1 - connect to operator
    2 - information about ATM's
    3 - credit card order
    4 - complains and feedback
    5 - information about balance

Callers pressed: 1 button - 50 times in a month
    2 button - 34 times in a month
    3 button - 104 times in a month
    4 button - 0 times in a month
    5 button - 20 times in a month

So by this statistics I can recognize that menu 4 is useless and will remove it. Because no one use it.

Is there special function for that? If no, do you have any suggestion in this case?

2. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi there,

You need to collect the info in your VAD app and save it somewhere, for example into a database. There is no standard function for this, you can do it setting variables when a user selects an option and then saving the info somewhere.

Kind regards.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BesOn

So I should do it manually. Insert Database function and while caller press this button it will insert information in database or increment the number by 1. Am I right?:)

4. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Yes, maybe what you can do to simplify this is just define some project or callflow variables. When the user interacts with the app, you just set these variables. And when the call ends, in the Disconnect Handler flow you can insert the variables into the database. That way you only call the database once per call.

Regards.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. BesOn

Ok. Thank you. I have some ideas how to realize that. :) I thought there is some special function for that. In asterisk we have these functions. You can see which menu used often and which is less, also sorting and filtering available. Maybe this did manually too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.