• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3cx VAD Statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.

BesOn

Reaction score
Hello.

I build an IVR on 3cx VAD. It has wide menu with many functions. Operator connect, credit request, leave feedback, listen for balance, pay your credit etc.

So what I need? Is there any function that I can see statistics how often this branch of menu used and which one is less.

For instance we have menu from 5 branches.

1 2 3 4 5

1 - connect to operator
2 - information about ATM's
3 - credit card order
4 - complains and feedback
5 - information about balance

Callers pressed: 1 button - 50 times in a month
2 button - 34 times in a month
3 button - 104 times in a month
4 button - 0 times in a month
5 button - 20 times in a month

So by this statistics I can recognize that menu 4 is useless and will remove it. Because no one use it.

Is there special function for that? If no, do you have any suggestion in this case?

Hi there,

You need to collect the info in your VAD app and save it somewhere, for example into a database. There is no standard function for this, you can do it setting variables when a user selects an option and then saving the info somewhere.

Kind regards.

edossantos said:
Hi there,

You need to collect the info in your VAD app and save it somewhere, for example into a database. There is no standard function for this, you can do it setting variables when a user selects an option and then saving the info somewhere.

Kind regards.

So I should do it manually. Insert Database function and while caller press this button it will insert information in database or increment the number by 1. Am I right?:)

Yes, maybe what you can do to simplify this is just define some project or callflow variables. When the user interacts with the app, you just set these variables. And when the call ends, in the Disconnect Handler flow you can insert the variables into the database. That way you only call the database once per call.

Regards.

edossantos said:
Yes, maybe what you can do to simplify this is just define some project or callflow variables. When the user interacts with the app, you just set these variables. And when the call ends, in the Disconnect Handler flow you can insert the variables into the database. That way you only call the database once per call.

Regards.

Ok. Thank you. I have some ideas how to realize that. :) I thought there is some special function for that. In asterisk we have these functions. You can see which menu used often and which is less, also sorting and filtering available. Maybe this did manually too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.