3cx VC show state

Discussion in 'Windows' started by asfuture, Feb 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asfuture

asfuture New Member

i have a problem. when i start de Voip Client (v 5.0.3974.0) all the lines, queues and extension are red. if i take a look on de line status on 3cx they are all green. if a place a call from ext 10 on line 10000 become they yellow and after the call are they green. also with another lines, queues, extension. First you have to use it. who can help me???

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Costas3CX

Costas3CX New Member

Hello sir

Please try the latest build of the phone together with the latest build of the 3cx server. The status of the extensions is delivered to the phone by the phonesystem. In other words is mostly the phonesystems responsibility to send it and the 3CX VoIP Client to receive it correctly. There were improvements on both ends so if you upgrade both to the latest version, your problems should be resolved.

3. asfuture

asfuture New Member

yes. you are right. now it's working. but i have another question: how i use eye beam or another sip phone in a qeue???

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.