3CX ver 15 Fanvil Phone DST

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by igpetkov, Oct 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. igpetkov

Hi,All!
    I have a problem with time of my Fanvil phones. After change the time (last Saturday of October), my phones stuck on old time, 3CX server show correct time, but 3CX Phones show old time.
    I tried to restart Phone system, server, phones and at last reset phones to default settings and provisioned them again, but do not have success.

108 Fanvil X5 1.4.0.1935 108 ***** ***** 4862 192.168.1.119 0C383E14A618

The phones are with the last Firmware by 3CX.
    The Log information in Phone system is correct, but time of phones is wrong (show summer time).

Is it possible to fix that problem?

Thank You

2. briankayser

I don't know what version 3CX you are running or anything, but I may be able to push you in the right direction.

Most likely your provisioning template is telling the phones the incorrect end date/time for DST.
    Look in the 3CX Parameters and search for "DST_END." Does it say October or November?
    Also look at your provisioning template, probably "fanvil.ph.xml", and search for DST_END settings.

You might also look at one of your phone's actual generated config files in your provisioning folder to see what is actually being provided to your phones.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. igpetkov

Thank You, briankayser!

You say correct, I need to push me into right direction. I take a good look at Extension Settings and find that Hardware Phone has a Timezone option in Phone Provisioning Tab, when correct this option and re-provision the phone after two restarts everything is fine.

Thank You again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.