3CX verion 9.0.13545.594 SP1 Error

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sam_atmosphere, Aug 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sam_atmosphere

Hi Guys,

I am just using the new 3CX verion 9.0.13545.594 SP1 the i tried to update the System Promt Sets while updating i lost my internet connection then it says it failed then i when my internet connection was back online i resume updating but it gives me an message error a 3CX Interface message box says "An exception occurred SysPromptsUpdates Error: Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed."

Is it a bug on the new system or just a hiccup. Please help me sort this thing out.

Thanks

Sam

2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi,

There's a couple of things you can try out.

1) Delete the Corrupted download of the prompts and re-download them from the 3CX Management Console. Delete the prompts manually by going here:
    C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Ivr\Prompts\Sets

2) If you cannot download anything on that machine and the error persists, i'd suggest you check whether that machine can connect to the internet at all by visiting a site like http://www.3cx.com on it. If it does have internet, try restarting the entire machine if that's possible.
    - If not, try just restarting the 3CX Services.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.