Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX verion 9.0.13545.594 SP1 Error

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sam_atmosphere, Aug 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sam_atmosphere

Hi Guys,

I am just using the new 3CX verion 9.0.13545.594 SP1 the i tried to update the System Promt Sets while updating i lost my internet connection then it says it failed then i when my internet connection was back online i resume updating but it gives me an message error a 3CX Interface message box says "An exception occurred SysPromptsUpdates Error: Unable to read data from the transport connection: The connection was closed."

Is it a bug on the new system or just a hiccup. Please help me sort this thing out.

Thanks

Sam

2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi,

There's a couple of things you can try out.

1) Delete the Corrupted download of the prompts and re-download them from the 3CX Management Console. Delete the prompts manually by going here:
    C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Ivr\Prompts\Sets

2) If you cannot download anything on that machine and the error persists, i'd suggest you check whether that machine can connect to the internet at all by visiting a site like http://www.3cx.com on it. If it does have internet, try restarting the entire machine if that's possible.
    - If not, try just restarting the 3CX Services.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.