• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX version 15.5 User Interface not loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank v D

Reaction score
Hi.

Please can somebody assist with the following.
I'm using windows 10 x64, 3CX is loading correctly as it's visable in the task manager.
But usually the "blue 3cx icon" is visable in the right corner, now it's not.
It's not appering there so I cannot open the UI like that

I tried already installing the client (also in admin mode) and reinstalling the C++ Redistributables 2015 x64 and x86.

Any Ideas to get it working?
Thanks

As asked by daneke. Yes I've opened the task manager and there you indeed you can see that it's running correctly.
The strangest thing that it's not visable on screen on not it the right corner the usual trick to pop up the user Interface.

Hello,

What Version did you install on your machine?

Thank you

Hi.
It is as in the subject version 15.5 but to be exact it's version 15.5.3849.1 (I'm using the same on a win 7 machine without any problems)

Do you also see it on the taskbar running or is it only visible in the task manager?

Hi It's only visble on the the task manager.
So it's not showing in the taks bar (right bottom corner), that's the problem.

Can you un-install the client and try re-installing the C++ Redistributables 2010 x64 and x86? Once you do re-install the client and try again

Hi we already tried before, but at your advice did it again.
Unfortunately without any effect.
Problem still excisting.

Please check your inbox as i have sent you a p.m. so we can take a closer look at the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramishvohrw
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.