• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX version 2.0.5 On HTC ONE X One Way Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

deycom

Bronze Partner
Reaction score
Hi,

Device Info

HTC ONE X
Android Version 4.0.4
HTC Sense Version 4.1

Issue Info

When making a call using the 3CX APP I can hear audio both ways for the first call, however on the second call I can hear the caller on the HTC but the other person can not hear me. The issue is resolved if I stop and re-start the 3CX Android APP.

Thanks

HTC ONE X
Android Version 4.0.4
HTC Sense Version 4.1

I have a customer with exactly the same issue with his HTC one X

is this happening over cellular only or wifi or both? Can we assume you are using tunnel? my roommate just got a one x, I could probably convince her to let me test an extension

Hi,

Sorry I only just saw this reply.

This issue is the same for me over cellular and wifi.

I've also tried 3CX tunnel and I've the same issue.

When you start the 3CX Android application for the first time you can hear audio both ways. However on the next call you can hear audio on the HTC but not on the handset receiving the call?

Any help / suggestions would be grateful appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Bryan

Just an update on this issue.

I never explained that I’m making calls through a 3CX PBX server. The 3CX android app works fine on other HTC phones that we have so I’m fairly happy that we have the right settings.

I found another VOIP over IP app that works with the HTC One X so in effect this is a work around for the problem on the HTC One X.

However it would be great to know if there is a planned update for the 3CX app. I’m selling the 3CX system and it would be much better to show the 3CX app as opposed to another VOIP provider.

PHONE LG-E510f
ANDROID 2.3.4
3CX version 2.0.5

Same problem , on first call , two way audio. On next call only on way audio.

Local network wi-fi, no proxy, no tunnel, no 3cx tunnel.

Others android phones, same error.

Sip server: elastix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchofficees
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.