• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX Version 6.1 Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

computing4u

Reaction score
Hi

I am trying to create a bridge as an example of the capabilities of 3cx.

I configure the bridge but in the log it says 404 unknown user.

Have checked i have the same user and password in both but nothing?

Very strange has anyone tested?

Hello,
try it without password

What nothing at all?

This Does not work same eror.

do you find any DB information in you server status

Just a 404 error.

This would require some detailed troubleshooting and thus to resolve this you need to contact our technical support (This requires commercial edition with support package).

If you have a commercial edition, but no support package, you can purchase one here:

https://erp.3cx.com/orderform/support.aspx

regards

I have a support package and am a reseller.

It just does not work?

computing4u said:
Hi
I am trying to create a bridge as an example of the capabilities of 3cx. I configure the bridge but in the log it says 404 unknown user. Have checked i have the same user and password in both but nothing?
Very strange has anyone tested?

Hi,
On my way it works perfectly.
I have the latest build 6.1.793, and my customer hasan oldest one.

The system is the following:

My system (reseller) is not connected at this tome to a static public IP@ . My customer is using the demo version license tyo have bridge capability.
My system is set to be the master and my customer is slave but we do not use the 3CX Tunnel.

One important point in bridges is not to confuse with remote IP and local and of course the ID and password when setting the remote slave if you don't have the same .

however, I have a problem of registration with a second customer, but it seems the problem is coming from it modem. On my way I need to come with a static public IP and I'm currently move to a Cisco router.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.