3CX Voice Application Designer Beta

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by Nick Galea, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

We are soon to announce the official beta of 3CX Voice Application Designer 2.0 - a tool to visually create powerful voice applications without writing a single line of code.

Designer tool (to be run on Windows XP, Vista)
    http://downloads.3cx.com/downloads/3CXCallFlowDesigner.exe - UPDATED LINK for v15.5

Server components (Install on latest version 3CX Phone System v7.1) to run the created applications
    http: //www.3cx.com/downloads/3CXVADServercomponents.msi - NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Manual
    http://www.3cx.com/manual/3CXVADManual.pdf - UPDATED LINK

Please note that this product is ONLY supported via the forums and not via our support portal!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. comresource

comresource Member

I dont know why but I am grinning from ear to ear about this.

This is great. Thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

I guess thats a good sign! :) Let us know your feedback!

4. matictec

matictec New Member

this will make 3cx more interesting for enterprise costumers. i will test it and give feedback.

5. tpinnovations

tpinnovations Member

Well...

I guess I don't have any excuses now for not building "cool stuff" with 3CX anymore.

Does it support XML to voice conversion?

6. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

By XML to voice conversion, do you mean Text To Speech (TTS)? The VAD does not currently support TTS...

7. zensoftware

zensoftware New Member

Hi Nick,

I notice there is an option to enter a license key. Can you let us know what the restrictions/benefits are going to be?

Thanks.

Emmet.

8. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Hi Emmet,

This beta will fully functional during the beta period. However, after that time, all advanced components will be part of the commercial edition of the VAD. There will be a free edition with limited components available.

9. elantech

When will be release of VAD?

10. sbsconseil

Have you model to be proposed to us

11. smart4

can you give us an estimation of how much the commercial version will cost?

12. elantech

Will be the NFR licensing option?

13. SWSDEV

SWSDEV Member

In the commercial release will there be more comprehensive documentation on each option of each component?

14. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

The VAD will continue evolving, and the users manual too. But if you still have any question feel free to ask.

15. demonofsteel

demonofsteel New Member

That's really a nice feature, I'm pretty sure it will help 3CX grow even bigger.

It makes me think of my CallPilot Application Builder that I use at work.

16. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Hi,

We are looking to release the VAD over the coming weeks.

The price will be 1995 euros. For 3CX Partners there will be a special offer. It will not be free because with the tool you will be able to build voice applications that you can sell to your customer.

17. alex2911

could someone capture a small video for us ?
    I haven't time atm to test it out :( but really wanna see how it works...

18. LoveTheCoast

It would be really nice if you would release a version that doesn't allow you to release applications outside of your 3CX installation for a smaller price.

We'd like to use this to develop small applications for use in-house, but at $3k US.... ouch!

19. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

I agree, at that price I wont be likely to purchase it. Most of the jobs I have had to source out have cost me around $700 - $900 US so it would take selling several jobs myself to justify the price, in the meantime I am out a big wad of money. If it was $700-$800 US then I would make up for it with the first job and then the rest would be profit. I can't fork out that kind of money in the hopes of selling more work.

20. alex2911

I just got the time to read the pdf.
    So this App is (ofc a great tool!) "nothing more" as an GUI-inferface to build a vxml-file and upload it without vxml-knowledges? Or did i miss something ?

How about the ability of "voice input" instead of dtmf ? (you know: press 1 or say "yes" 8) )
    Will it work ?

I understand that 3cx keeps the functions hidden as they can but a dev need some background-informations.

You know - a few months ago i asked - how about add new vxml-files or edit some of them... 3cx told me that this is nor allowed or seen positive.
    But why devs from outside 3cx are here ? They will do some customizing...
    ahm - how ever, i am off topic now...

Best Regards
    Alex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.