3CX voicemail and mobile app question

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by scs-scott, Feb 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scs-scott

Good Morning,

On an iPhone, I am unable to use the 3CX app outside of my organizations network. Whenever I am not on the internal network, the app shows as disconnected.

Also, My voicemail messages are also sent to email. Is there a way to have the message deleted on the server at the same time I delete it from my email? I currently have over 150 messages that I have already listened to.

Thank You,
    S

2. aberry

aberry New Member

For the first problem, check the extension options - " Disallow use of extension outside the LAN" may be checked.

For the second, there is no way for 3cx to know when you access an attachment in your email. If you do not want them to sit in the voicemailbox, set the option to 'send as attachment and delete'

You can quickly delete the voicemails from the folder if you go into "\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\Data\Ivr\Voicemail\Extensions" on the server, find your extension, and delete all the voicemail files.

3. scs-scott

Hi aberry,

Thank You for the quick response. That was initially what we thought needed to be done, but we adopted this system from another company. I will give it a try and let you know.

Thank You,
    S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.