Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3cx voip client on HTC Evo (Sprint)

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by scholarlv, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scholarlv

Ok I got this client working better than SIPDroid. the only problem i have is that there is NO mute function in the client. I use this method because I need to do a lot of conference calls for work which eat up my minutes. I have unlimited mobile to mobile calling and data.

Could someone please tell me how to the 3cx client on mute..

Thanks

2. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

I don't think it's there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. evotivo

scholarlv -
    Can you please post how you got this to work on EVO? My 3CX client registers fine and looks like everything is working but the call goes nowhere when I dial out. I am using pbxes.org as my server.

4. jamesdean

Are there any plans to support 4G with 3CX on the EVO? While on the 4G network I cannot place a call. It acts the same as if you have enable 3G unchecked and not on wifi, it will register, let you dial the number but not place the call.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.