Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX voip phone and assistant web page reports

Discussion in 'Windows' started by dhedges, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dhedges

just installed 3cx last night and quite impressed with it.

I connected it to a sipgate number without any problems and was able to receive phone calls within a few minutes of install.

I am having a slight issue at the moment with regards to the web page reports which you can get to via the 3cx assistant 'MyPhone' menu option.

The web pages display and I can see the different tabs, I can change my status etc....

The problem I have is that while I can see additional 'rows' appearing for such things as received calls, voice mails etc... the lines are completely blank with no call info text at all. It will let me select the lines and voicemail will evne try and play it back (although nothing plays) yet they are just blank lines.

If I look on the phone itself then that correctly shows all the CLI info, date / time etc... and also plays voicemails without any problem.

Any ideas ?

2. comresource

comresource Member

Make sure the MyPhone page is in your trusted sites page if you are using IE. You also may need to lower the default security settings for this zone.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.