3CX Voip Phone graphic/visual issues

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Vali_3CX, Jul 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi all

We are working to heavily redesign and improve the visual look of our Voip Phone. Therefore, we are interested by any graphical/visual issues you encountered until now, to fix or avoid them in this new implemention. Here I'm not refering features or behavior, but purely graphic issues such as mispainting, flickering, transparency and so on. Any feedback will be welcome.

Thanks
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

hello Vali

Personnaly i like trixbox HUD

http://www.hitechsolutions.co.nz/media/1372/hud_features.jpg

we see extension with some option, like chat, call, we can move call to an usern with mouse moving...

it's mixing of VOIP client and 3cx assistant, but with interesting size. i think users have need voip phone which can take little place in screen, but with more fonctionnality.

have good day

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

:mrgreen:
    It looks nice, but it's most appropriate for Call Assistant, not for Voip Phone.
    We try to improve phone's look and functionality but, as I said some time ago, not beyond basic functions of a common phone.

Best regards
    vali

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.