3CX vs Phonebook on Aastra 6753i

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by pavol.jurko, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pavol.jurko

Hi guys, i have a big problem with client phones Aastra 6753i.
    At first, versions:
    3CX Phone System v 11 SP4
    Aastra phone 6753i - firmware 3.2.2.2112

Everything worked fine, but at moment when i changed extension name on Aastra, these phones are still showing old names on incomming or outgoing calls. I have tried to reprovision phones, restart 3cx phone system, reset phones to factory settings but without success. After upgrading Aastra phones to FW 3.2.2.2112 and resetting to factory defaults, company phonebook is not downloading anymore. Who has the same issue with these phones? FYI - Grandstream phones connected to this 3cx PBX are working very good with company phonebook.

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

I am not certain what issue you have.

When you changed the "extension name", the extension is showing old names on both incoming and outgoing calls. What was the expectation as I do not understand what is meant by "old names".

Where did you change the extension name - on the 3CX system, the phone itself or both? Incoming calls, I think, would/should tend to show whatever is contained within the caller id. So, does your statement mean that you changed the extension name (somewhere) and the old extension owner's info is still showing up on the remote phones when dialed?

You then indicate a different problem after doing a factory reset and loading new firmware, does this now mean that the above issue is resolved and that your only issue is downloading the phonebook?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.