• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX vs Phonebook on Aastra 6753i

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavol.jurko

Platinum Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Hi guys, i have a big problem with client phones Aastra 6753i.
At first, versions:
3CX Phone System v 11 SP4
Aastra phone 6753i - firmware 3.2.2.2112

Everything worked fine, but at moment when i changed extension name on Aastra, these phones are still showing old names on incomming or outgoing calls. I have tried to reprovision phones, restart 3cx phone system, reset phones to factory settings but without success. After upgrading Aastra phones to FW 3.2.2.2112 and resetting to factory defaults, company phonebook is not downloading anymore. Who has the same issue with these phones? FYI - Grandstream phones connected to this 3cx PBX are working very good with company phonebook.

I am not certain what issue you have.

When you changed the "extension name", the extension is showing old names on both incoming and outgoing calls. What was the expectation as I do not understand what is meant by "old names".

Where did you change the extension name - on the 3CX system, the phone itself or both? Incoming calls, I think, would/should tend to show whatever is contained within the caller id. So, does your statement mean that you changed the extension name (somewhere) and the old extension owner's info is still showing up on the remote phones when dialed?

You then indicate a different problem after doing a factory reset and loading new firmware, does this now mean that the above issue is resolved and that your only issue is downloading the phonebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilyass.b
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.