• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX w/ Grandstream GXW-4008 Troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpcovcd

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I've been trying to figure this out for the past couple hours with no luck. I bought a Grandstream GXW-4008 (8 FXS) gateway in hopes to switch my business over to a Skype based VOIP solution.

I set up an extension for the phone, in the 3CX Phone System Management Console under Exentions. Then I followed the setup guide for the Grandstream module (provided by 3cx) but for some reason my 3cx module, neither my gateway shows that the phone is registered?

On the skype side, I get a green light which I suppose is one plus so far :/ I appreciate any help, thanks so much!

If you look at the 3CX server logs you might get some info on why it's not registering, or if it's even trying. You can post the logs here if you aren't sure what it's telling you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.