• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX w/Obihai 202?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oguruma

Reaction score
I am looking to configure an Obihai 202 for an extension. Has anybody ever implemented this before? I have tried trial and error method of configuring fields to what makes the most sense to me, but no luck. The Obihai documentation doesn't really cover this at all.

It works well and its simple once you get to know it. Obihai is a friendly outfit and will be happy to hear from you. Email [email protected] and I'm sure he will help you.

Kirk

This site has some configuration information that can be translated over to use with 3CX rather than a provider.
https://www.callcentric.com/support/device/obihai/obi202
If you do some searching there maybe someone that documented and posted all of the "heavy lifting", more specific to 3CX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.