• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX Web Client - 'Could Not Detect Your Webcam' for Web Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi Koenig

Customer
Reaction score
Hey there, I have scoured the forums looking for an answer for my problem. About a month ago, our 3CX Web Meetings were working perfectly. Video and audio. And then something changed recently that that is giving us the 'Could Not Detect Your Webcam' message. I followed all of the advice on the help page to no avail.

Browser: Chrome Version 70.0.3538.67 (Official Build) (64-bit)

note: I don't have any of these issues when using Firefox, but that isn't my regular browser and I would prefer to use Chrome.

Issue Outline:
- Whenever I go to my Webclient to start a web meeting (/webclient/#/webmeeting) I get the message 'Could Not Detect Your Webcam'. We are using https
- I immediately visited another website in Chrome that would need access to my webcam, and it worked as expected. Then I went back to the 3CX webclient to further investigate.
- I then made sure that my chrome settings for that webpage were not blocking the audio or video (they weren't)
- Reset chrome, cleared cache and reset all cookies. Still not working.
- I opened up the error console for the page, shown in this screenshot
- One of the things I noticed in the error log was this message:
VideoCapture permission has been blocked because of a Feature Policy applied to the current document. See https://goo.gl/EuHzyv for more details.

Any help on what I can do to resolve this issue and get my video working again? Thanks! :)

Last edited:
where from i can get my QR code

May i ask what exact version and service pack of the 3CX PBX you're using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.