3CX Web Meeting Error

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by cmunteanu21, Apr 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmunteanu21

I'm trying to delete an extension but the username is configured with 3CX WebMeeting . The webmeeting is deactivated so I want to activate it again .

When I click settings -> Web Meeting -> Activate , I receive the error attached in the image , and user and access upper menu from webmeeting is not appearing.

I've also restarted the machine .

Can someone help me to get rid of this error , and finaly remove the extension ?

3CX System Standard Edition , Version v12 with SP 6.1 .

Attached Files:

2. gtoprak

Try install and activate 3CX System 12.5

3. cmunteanu21

Thank you , installing 3CX v12.5 worked.

Also I t've submited a ticket to 3CX and they've helped me for user deletion.

4. serverwork

We are seeing the same error. However, we are unable to upgrade to 12.5, as we are using 3cx Cloud.

I have deactivated and reactivated both the Webmeeting license, and the actual PBX license - with the same results.

Thanks!

5. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

I had this issue with 12.5. The fix is to backup, uninstall and then re-install and load configuration from backup. Doing the same on your v12 cloud instance should also fix it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. serverwork

Thanks lifeline, I tried your suggestion. However, I still get the error. I am submitting a ticket. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.