• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3cx Web Reports show 0's

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordan.derive

Reaction score
My 3cx(3cx 12.5) machine had a hiccup a couple of days ago. After this happened it stopped performing the calculations for the 3cx web reports. Reports such as Detailed Queue Statistics and so on show 0 for all values. The data is all there because I can go into the server information as well as the Web Reports Call Logs and see the data. All the Call Center Statistics Reports show 0's. I have since reset the machine and everything is working now. Is there a way to get this missing data to show?

Try restarting the 3CX Services as sometimes some call history entries are saved temporarily in files so that they can be imported upon restart. If that doesn't help the DB might have become corrupted and that may mean that the entries are gone... :(

Restarting doesn't fix anything. I don't know if the database is corrupted because I can go to the call logs report and pull all the call information from there. Its just those specialized reports for queue's and etc that don't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.