3CX Web Reports

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by microwire australia, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. microwire australia

Hi everyone -
    I have been unable to find a solution to this as of yet..

Basically what we are trying to acheive is find out who in a queue while there logged in, Is letting calls flow on to the next agent instead of answering them.

How we have it setup is Reception queue has 5 agents, If they are unable to answer calls they should not be logged in, So if they are and not answering calls we want to be able to run a report and show this information.

From what i can tell none of the out of the box 3CX reports show this, I thought this would be part of call center features?

If there is a report which can handle this can someone please help or advise of some third party software which can assist.

Cheers

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

There is also the possibility that they could still be logged in and simply hit the DND on their phone (assuming the DND has not been mapped as a 3CX DND dial code). This will then provide a "busy here" response to the 3CX server and cause the system to move to the next agent. As this is done at the phone and not by using 3CX dial codes, it would still show the agent as being available.

There is a report for "agent login history", it shows which extensions logged in and out and the time associated to each. You simply select the dates, the queue and which extensions you would like to see. You could then correlate this to some calls, but it could be tricky depending upon the earlier scenario above or even if they are in a wrap-up time. Strategies (ring) may also make it problematic.

I checked my version 12.5 Pro; you did not indicate your version.

If this does not meet your need, you can always submit a feature request outlining the specifics.

3. microwire australia

Hi Ineblett -
    Thanks for the reply, we are running the latest version of 3CX Professional.

To run over our scenario again..

We have a main reception desk with 1 agent, Which then overflows to 3-4 people in the office if the main reception agent does not answer.

All we want to track is if an agent is logged into the call queue but misses the call while there logged in?

Seems a lot harder then it should be? I would of thought this would be a pretty common reporting requirement.

4. microwire australia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.