• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX WebClient Configuration lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnhunter

Reaction score
Hi,

I am not sure if I am the only one with this problem but we encountered on various occurences that the configuration within our 3CX Web Client were reset at random for our users. I could not find similar cases on the forum so far..

We had deployed 3CX v15 for our client who has over 100 agents who are all sharing the PCs (10 PCs) to login when in use.

There is an integration URL that we put in settings for every Web Client on each PC. The problem is that this Web URL gets reset to factory default at random for random PCs. We are very sure that no one had cleared the browser cache and it is very puzzling to see these settings removed by itself...

It is rather irritating to have to keep re-entering the configurations every time.

Please advise what we should do to get the configurations set in place permanently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.