• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX Webclient Wallboard on Smart TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConstruSteel

Reaction score
We would like to show the wallboard from the 3CX Webclient on a Smart TV. On which Smart TV's is it possible to show the wallboard? We've tested it on a Sony Bravia TV, but when we login to the webclient it says "connection refused, trying to restore connection". I think the web browser on the TV doesn't support the techniques the webclient uses.

Hello @ConstruSteel

What browser are you using on your Smart TV? Because the supported Browsers for the webclient are Chrome and Firefox

I've tested it with a browser on a Sony Bravia TV, downloaded from the the apps of the Sony Entertainment Network. My colleague tested it on a Philips 6200 Series (don't know the browser), doesn't work either (same result). On a Samsung TV with a Tizen browser it does work.

I Put one TV of 42" whit a MINIX PC whit Windows 10, using small Keyboard+mouse (on same piece) and connect logitec webcam to MINIX PC and now my client have a great Conference solution. take on mind on my case the client have a small meeting room, for more bigger rooms you will need to put some powerful MIC.
Sorry for my English.

best regards,

Jose R. Lara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.