Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3cx Webmeeting

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Eliq91, Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eliq91

When opening the management console and going to Conferencing settings I do not see a server under Video conferencing (webmeeting). [​IMG]

We have a professional license that should have 50 seats. [​IMG]

Any suggestions would be great.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Eliq91

Please make sure the port 5001 is open in order for the PBX to be able to reach the webmeeting servers. You could also try restarting the system service of the PBX and see if that helps.

3. Eliq91

I restarted the services and got the following notification.
    The FQDN you configured at installation time is not linked to the license key which is currently activated. As a result, video conferences cannot work. Activate the license used at FQDN creation time or re-install and use your new license key and link it to a new FQDN.

I logged into the customer portal and verified that the FQDN matches the license key in my activation. license.PNG

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Can you send me in a personal message the licence and your FQDN as well as the webmeeting FQDN so we can investigate on our side?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.