Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX wiki is down

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Nebula, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nebula

Nebula New Member

Didn't know if you guys were aware.

2. darrellchapman

I can get access just fine. Maybe it was just a glitch.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nebula

Nebula New Member

Sorry, you are right, just tried it from a different machine and it's fine. Strange though, all the forums etc. are OK from the other box, just the Wiki.

4. Nebula

Nebula New Member

The plot thickens!

Still can't connect to wiki from either of my broadband lines (both from BT) checked from 4 different client sites all with BT, can't connect. Tried from a 5th client site, broadband from Pipex - bingo it works.

Obviously BT have a DNS problem, waking their tech support up now.

5. darrellchapman

Sounds like there is a link down somewhere along the BT route.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Nebula

Nebula New Member

Just got off the phone with BT. They have admitted they have a problem! Thats a first.

http://sites.google.com/a/3cx.com/3cx-wiki/ works OK from anywhere,BT connections included. The link at the top of the forum page, http://wiki.3cx.com seems to work from anywhere but BT.

Lets see what the morning brings. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

7. Nebula

Nebula New Member

BT have fixed their DNS problem.

Sorry if I caused any unnecessary alarm and for accidentally posting it in the wrong forum.

8. darrellchapman

I host several websites for clients of mine and our DNS provider was down all day on Tuesday. Though they wouldn't admit it, I bet it has everything to do with the multi-vendor DNS patch that was rolled out Monday and Tuesday.

Check out this site for more info: http://news.zdnet.co.uk/security/0,1000000189,39444944,00.htm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.