Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX & Windows Dialer

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by joshhough, Aug 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joshhough

Hi There,

I have a client who uses a program made by Advanced HealthCare called StaffPlan Roster. When they are logged into the program, there is the option for them to dial a number. When they click that, it uses the windows dialer to try and dial out. Is there a way to integrate the windows dialer with 3CX? I would think integrating MyPhone with StaffPlan would be near impossible, well, for the amount of time i have on the project anyway.

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Try the following:
    3cxphone.exe dial:number

You can use the following registry entry to automate calling like dial:number

3CX_dial_from_sip_links.zip

(taken from Russian forum: vyzov-cherez-adresnuju-stroku-20130.html)

Regards

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. joshhough

I'll give that a go and see how well it works :)

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.