Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX Windows Soft Phone Question

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by MrSmoofy, Mar 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrSmoofy

Using the 3CX Windows Soft Phone with callcentric.com
    I have it working and have 2 accounts (2 extensions/lines essentially). I see the soft phone has line buttons. How do I configure it so that the 2 accounts I have configured one goes to line 1 and the other to line 2 so I know which line was called (basically which phone number was called)

2. norekhov

3CX Support

No, you can't.

a) you can have only one account selected and registered
    b) new call is assigned to any free line. there's no special logic for this.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MrSmoofy

"you can have only one account selected and registered"

I don't agree with that. I have 2 registered and they both ring.

4. MrSmoofy

"you can have only one account selected and registered"

I don't agree with that. I have 2 registered and they both ring.

5. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

You may have up to 5 call appearances for active accounts in total. Calls may be received on any of the accounts, but you can make outgoing call only on currently selected account, you can change it by clicking on its name into display area.

Call appearances buttons (i.e. LINE 1 to LINE 5) can't be associated with VoIP accounts configured.

This applies to 3CX Phone Version 6, current Version 12 is working only with 3CX Phone System.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

You may have up to 5 call appearances for active accounts in total. Calls may be received on any of the accounts, but you can make outgoing call only on currently selected account, you can change it by clicking on its name into display area.

Call appearances buttons (i.e. LINE 1 to LINE 5) can't be associated with VoIP accounts configured.

This applies to 3CX Phone Version 6, current Version 12 is working only with 3CX Phone System.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.