• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX Windows softphone - speakerphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Stephens

New User
Reaction score
Hello all,

I most commonly use the Windows softphone with a headset. However, I sometimes would rather not have to wear the headset the entirety of the call (like if I'm on hold for a long period of time). I also sometimes can't get my headset on in time to answer a call.

This made me wish I could transfer the audio to my external speakers while on the phone, and vice versa - like a speakerphone button. Couldn't find anything like that so I tried to manually change the audio settings while on a call, and that didn't work either.

Anyone have any ideas for me? It would be great if the client actually had a "speaker" button that the user could configure to switch sound to or answer calls with external speakers then switch to the headset.

Sorry, wrong category. Will post again in the right place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.