3CX WITH DLINK GATEWAY

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by simin, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simin

In our network we have installed a small business edittion (non commercial version) of 3CX Phone system in our Win 2003 server with Dlink2640t ADSL Router & connect to our Internet connection for test purpose , Now we want to setup and configure a DLINK DVG 7022 Voip gateway , this device has 2 FXO & 2 FXS ports , But We couldn't configure it for using in 3CX Phone system . If anybody knows how we can configure it for connect our system to PSTN Lines in our office or If anybody have its configuration file , Please help us .

2. igor.snezhko

igor.snezhko Active Member

I have the manual written in Russian, but you can post you question here.

3. simin

Anybody can register and configure DLINK gateway in 3CX PHONE SYSTEM ? Please Help !

4. simin

Dear Friends , Hi , Finally I could configure my device for myself , but Only one other question remain :
    How can we configure this gateway (DVG 7022S) for work faster because any call that handel by this device has about 30 seconds delay untill connect to our VoIP Extensions , I mean we have so big delay in connecting to external lines from our internal extension and vice versa .
    Thanks alot .

5. igor.snezhko

Disable Caller ID detection.

6. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Use a supported gateway, the much better option. Grandstream GXW are very inexpensive

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. igor.snezhko

Maybe its time to make it supported :) ?

8. simin

OK. Thank you very much . I will change my gateway . But One of our customers want to purchase 3CX and need to use the existing device in his company , Most of their devices are from DLINK and we can not change anything !! Now what about that ? Do you think I can configure the 3CX Phone System for these Devices correctly , Or not ?
    So I suggest them to purchase the 3CX now ?
    Thank you again .

9. simin

Dear friends , Finally I could configure my gateway for myself , I studied all 3CX document about setting Voip Gateway but I have a little problem yet , So I will be so appreciated If anybody could share his/her experiance with me .
    Now the most important problem for us is that We couldn't transfer the voice via our gateway (calling from extension to PSTN or From PSTN to Extension) but the connection was established .
    thank you very much .

10. igor.snezhko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.