• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3cx with Portech mv 372, problem with busy destinations

Status
Not open for further replies.

gecomail

Customer
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
i'm sorry for my bad english ! :oops:
Hi i have configured 3cx rel 6.1.0 and a gatway gsm Portech MV-372 with firmware v6.694.d.
I haven't problem to make and recive calls trought this gatway, but when i call a busy or inexistent destination i can't
understand that this destination it's busy or inexistent... because i hear a normally free tone and not busy tone or other
I suppose that this can correct by a right combination of options in the section
Sip settings-->Sip Responses
of portech.
This section espose the sequent options
1] Response on prt busy :
1.1) 486 Busy here
1.2) 503 Service unavailable

2] SIP Responses
2.1) 180 Ringing ( Auto force to ON, if 183 was OFF. ) (this is checkbox that assume the on or Off values)
2.2) 183 Session Progress (this is checkbox that assume the on or Off values)

i have test all of combinations but i haven't find the soultion.

Another problem it's that the 3cx try use for first the gsm gatway and because this can't make the call use the voip provider(gateway) for the same call.
result 3cx try to call destination 2 times 1 with portech and then with voip provider (gateway).
Thank you for all help.

Hi there,

The second of your problems (dialing twice) can be fixed in the outbound rules. Basically, within this section you will have a rule for your Portech outbound calls, (usually based upon number prefixes) which currently has two routes. If you only want it to try dialing the Portech, remove the second route from the outbound dialing rule.

Chees,
Mike.

Did you follow the setup guide?

its listed on this page

http://wiki.3cx.com/Home/supported-gateways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MikeontheMike
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.