3CX with SPA3102

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sonlm, Apr 21, 2007.

1. sonlm

Hi,

It looks like my 3CX works well, after following some instructions here (thanks 8) )

But I want to know how to backup/restore the database. In fact it seems to be very easy with web interface, and I've backed up the database successfully. But I cannot restore with the created ".zip" file. The next page is:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\BackupManager.php on line 502
    There is no data file inside the archive. #0 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\BackupManager.php(216): BackupManager->clearData() #1 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\admin_general.php(147): BackupManager->doRestore('C:\WINNT\TEMP\p...', true) #2 {main}

Tell me why and show me the right way to do it.

One more problem, whenever I make a outbound call (with prefix "9") to an another PSTN number, it takes too long to response (always about 5-6s until 2 ends connected).

Was there sonething wrong?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I assume you mean the dial tone? Yo ucang change this by configureing the PSTN Answer Delay, by default this is 16. Set it to 0 see how you go.

You can also configure you dial plain to start dialing after xyz digits, but I found that I don't have to use that option.