Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX with SPA3102

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sonlm, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sonlm

Hi,

It looks like my 3CX works well, after following some instructions here (thanks 8) )

But I want to know how to backup/restore the database. In fact it seems to be very easy with web interface, and I've backed up the database successfully. But I cannot restore with the created ".zip" file. The next page is:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\BackupManager.php on line 502
    There is no data file inside the archive. #0 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\BackupManager.php(216): BackupManager->clearData() #1 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\admin_general.php(147): BackupManager->doRestore('C:\WINNT\TEMP\p...', true) #2 {main}

Tell me why and show me the right way to do it.

One more problem, whenever I make a outbound call (with prefix "9") to an another PSTN number, it takes too long to response (always about 5-6s until 2 ends connected).

Was there sonething wrong?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I assume you mean the dial tone? Yo ucang change this by configureing the PSTN Answer Delay, by default this is 16. Set it to 0 see how you go.

You can also configure you dial plain to start dialing after xyz digits, but I found that I don't have to use that option.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.