3CX with SpitFire Predictive Dialer

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by SafeMart, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SafeMart

Howdy! I am currently using MDL with 3CX and I am not happy with it at all. I was looking at SpitFire Predictive Dialer and it looks like a solid product. I looked at some others but sorry to say their websites are not very trust inspiring.

Has anyone had any experiences with it? I'm currently using NetSuite for my CRM software.

Any info or advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Dave

2. mdlsolutions

MDLsolutions has addressed Daves concerns and SafeMart is currently continuing to use our product.

Please feel free to contact Dave at SafeMart to confirm this.

3. mdlsolutions

Hi Martin

Thank you for your candid feedback on the MDL Dialer.
    Compared to most other dialer companies we are still quite new, and have been playing catch-up for several years now.

We have had added some nice new features to version 4, and improved on the intuitiveness and flow of the solution to improve efficiencie and effectiveness. Hopefully by our version 5 release in 2016, we will have most of the features clients look for in commercial call center solutions and some features the other dialer's do not have.

But we hope at our lower price point, when compared to most other dialer's, or having an on staff engineer build and support your dialer, we still offer good value for money.

MDLsolutions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.