• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX with VoipTalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennyedden

Reaction score
i dont know if im in the correct area, i have got 3cx installed and was able to use it fine for internal calls..

i have just paid for a voip number from voiptalk and followed there instructions on adding the sip to 3cx.. when i have finished the adding, i go to status and it says

18:56:05.613 [CM504005]: Registration failed for: 10000@VoipTalk; Cause: 401 Unauthorized; warning: Noisy feedback tells: pid=1839 req_src_ip=77.240.48.201 req_src_port=5060 in_uri=sip:voiptalk.org:5060 out_uri=sip:voiptalk.org:5060 via_cnt==2; from IP:77.240.48.201:5060#

so i have added a ticket on voiptalk about this, the bloke said that i am trying to connect using 10000@voiptalk instead of (userid)@voiptalk.. how can i change it from connecting to 10000@voiptalk to what it should be??

When you add Voiptalk as the VOIP provider in 3CX it will ask you for the following

SIP server hostname or IP - this should be the Voiptalk server
Outbound proxy hostname or IP - this should be the Voiptalk server

External Number - provided by Voiptalk
Authentication ID - provided by Voiptalk
Authentication Password - provided by Voiptalk

That's all you should really need to supply.

There is a Voiptalk template that you can download and import

http://wiki.3cx.com/Home/voip-provider-configuration/voip-provider-templates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.