Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX with VoipTalk

Discussion in 'Windows' started by kennyedden, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kennyedden

i dont know if im in the correct area, i have got 3cx installed and was able to use it fine for internal calls..

i have just paid for a voip number from voiptalk and followed there instructions on adding the sip to 3cx.. when i have finished the adding, i go to status and it says

18:56:05.613 [CM504005]: Registration failed for: 10000@VoipTalk; Cause: 401 Unauthorized; warning: Noisy feedback tells: pid=1839 req_src_ip=77.240.48.201 req_src_port=5060 in_uri=sip:voiptalk.org:5060 out_uri=sip:voiptalk.org:5060 via_cnt==2; from IP:77.240.48.201:5060#

so i have added a ticket on voiptalk about this, the bloke said that i am trying to connect using 10000@voiptalk instead of (userid)@voiptalk.. how can i change it from connecting to 10000@voiptalk to what it should be??

2. discovery1

discovery1 Member

When you add Voiptalk as the VOIP provider in 3CX it will ask you for the following

SIP server hostname or IP - this should be the Voiptalk server
    Outbound proxy hostname or IP - this should be the Voiptalk server

External Number - provided by Voiptalk
    Authentication ID - provided by Voiptalk
    Authentication Password - provided by Voiptalk

That's all you should really need to supply.

There is a Voiptalk template that you can download and import

http://wiki.3cx.com/Home/voip-provider-configuration/voip-provider-templates

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.