3CX Wont connect to calls but can Chat

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by homebasejobs.vigan, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. homebasejobs.vigan

Good Day!
    I cannot connect for phone calls even though you I can chat using 3CX My Phone. My colleagues all use the same details to connect and that they have no problems. Attached is the screen I shot I took of your 3cx settings. 3CX also says "Destination NOT found." Additional information : I have already use 3CX before on the same machine and it works fine. Please help. Thanks.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

So what changes did you make between the time it did work, and now?
    It appears to be set up to work from outside the office, what happens when you try to use it in the office?

What does the 3CX logs look like during registration (is it registering?), what about when you place a call, does it show a reason why the call won't go through? Missing route?

You may want to X out some of the IP details next time, listing them all is just asking for hacking attempts.

3. homebasejobs.vigan

The only change is that the wired ethernet connector on my laptop has broken so I have purchased and installed a wireless router. There are no ports blocked on the router at all, so I am completely stumped. I cannot go into the office and try it because the office is in Europe and I am in Asia.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.