3cx_2_3cx

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Woland, Feb 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woland

Hi there

I want to connect two branches telephony by connecting two 3cx servers between each other over WAN

In my test lab, for testing porposes i installed one server(A) with ip xxx.xxx.1.1 second(B) with xxx.xxx.1.2 and xxx.xxx.10.2

when i call from phone connected to A to phone connected to B, everything is OK, but A can hear and speak, but B can speak, but does not hear anything... what can you advice about it?

P.S.
    a can see, that version 3(BETA 4) is developed, but i can see only version 2(BETA3) on downloads.

thank you in advance

2. 3CXsupport

3CXsupport New Member
    3CX Support

Hi, are you calling from one PBX to the other by use of outbound rules? Also are the servers behind any type of NAT?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Woland

[​IMG]

No NAT, No Proxies, etc. Server (B) has two network interfaces.
    When i call from 100 to 200, 200 can listen and speak, 100 can only speak, he doesn't hear anything.
    AND
    When i call from 200 to 100, 100 can listen and speak, 200 can only speak, he doesn't hear anything.

4. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

We are working to have built in support for 2 3cx phone systems to connect together. This is planned for the enterprise edition which should be available in q2 of this year....Right now it is not catered for...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.