• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CXFAXSrv service does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

misko

Reaction score
Guys hi,

I have problem with 3CX Fax service.

It does not work...

This error can be seen in log:

The description for Event ID '1073741824' in Source '3CXFAXSrv' cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display the message, or you may not have permission to access them. The following information is part of the event:'Service procedure completed with code 0'

3CX is connected with VoIP Gateway. Gateway supports T.38.

But this looks like 3CX problem.

Anyone had the same problem before?

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks for help,
BR

You need to provide additional information...

What version of 3CX are you using? Server OS and hardware?
New install, or has this been in place for a while? Did it ever work?

Have you tried backing up the 3CX server config , un-installing, then re-installing?

Did you ever get this solved? I've got a similar issue on my 3CX v12.5 running on Windows Server 2012. It used to work, I had tested it out, but somewhere along the way it stopped (probably after a patch). Now I'm trying to set it up for a production number and having trouble with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinalsa
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.