Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CXIVR.exe service crashing

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by kyagc, Sep 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyagc

Is anyone else having the IVR service randomly crashing? My service has crashed three times at random times during the past few weeks. All but the Fax system extensions don't work when the service crashes. :x I can restart the IVR service and it works fine until the next crash whenever it may be. I've even restart the physical server but that doesn't seem to help either. :(

2. koolance

issue-in-3cx-15-crash-bug-45714.html

Not only IVR but SIP service also, we found it during a test.
    For IVR, it needs configuration server restart (or CMD script to make it proper way). When IVR fails as i saw trunks were going down ...

Also delete all outgoing Rules (and recreate them). If outgoing rules were restored from a backup this caused an issue sometimes

I am waiting to test a new version and hope it will be fixed. (we have asterisk now, but i like 3cx)
    As a tester i could not recommend management to go for 3cx as i had issues during a test :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.