3CXPhone 15 appearance

Discussion in 'Windows' started by mcbsys, Nov 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcbsys

mcbsys New Member

Hi,

I've just upgraded to 3CXPhone 15. I do not care for the presence list always displayed and I don't want such a large app on the desktop. How can I get back to the more compact 3CX 14 keypad-only view? How can I make that the default?

Thanks,

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Am afraid not. Actually overwhelming feedback we got was to make it more like a UC client and less like a softphone. That said you should be able to make the app very small and dock it to the side.

We are working on a web based client which might be more suitable for you and will definitely be more configurable.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mcbsys

mcbsys New Member

Nick, thanks for your reply. It seems the size is fixed at 260 wide by 570 tall. It cannot be reduced (or expanded). How would I "make the app very small"?

I understand that many will like the presence list but in a small office with 1-5 people, much of the space is wasted. It would be nice if there was a "compact mode" option without the presence list and/or the ability to shrink the vertical size and have it remember the shrunken size on restart.

Also, why is there no extension group filtering when the keypad is displayed?

Click on the attachments to expand:

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.