Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CXPhone and Company Phonebook

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ChameleonSupport, Oct 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChameleonSupport

I have the 3CX Phone System 8 installed on my Windows 2008 server, and I'm using the 3CXPhone 6 client on a couple of PCs. Using the 3CX Phone System Management Console on the server I have created a few entries in the company phonebook (Settings, Company Phonebook), but when I go to the phone book on the 3CXPhone (client) it says:

Phonebook <This list is empty>.

What do I need to do to get the 3CXPhone to load the company phonebook from the server?

2. ChameleonSupport

Just wondering, has no one ever had this problem? Or do I need to provide more information?

3. ChameleonSupport

In case anyone else stumbles upon this with the same problem - I fixed it by upgrading the server to V10, and was then able to use the auto provisioning feature to connect each 3CX phone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.