• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CXPhone and Company Phonebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChameleonSupport

Reaction score
I have the 3CX Phone System 8 installed on my Windows 2008 server, and I'm using the 3CXPhone 6 client on a couple of PCs. Using the 3CX Phone System Management Console on the server I have created a few entries in the company phonebook (Settings, Company Phonebook), but when I go to the phone book on the 3CXPhone (client) it says:

Phonebook <This list is empty>.

What do I need to do to get the 3CXPhone to load the company phonebook from the server?

Just wondering, has no one ever had this problem? Or do I need to provide more information?

In case anyone else stumbles upon this with the same problem - I fixed it by upgrading the server to V10, and was then able to use the auto provisioning feature to connect each 3CX phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murad88
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.