3CXPhone and Plantronics Savi W740 Setup

Discussion in 'Windows' started by advlaser, Aug 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. advlaser

I'm attempting to setup 3CXphone for Windows with the Plantronics W740 wireless headset, but I'm running into problems.

3CX has documented that the Plantronics Savi W740 Series is compatible. http://www.3cx.com/support/plantronics-configuration/
    According to the documentation, from the Plantronics Control Panel (ver 2.8 - the latest version), I need to select Default Softphone: 3CXPhoneForWindows. Only 3CXPhoneForWindows isn't on the list. The list includes Cisco, Avaya, Lync, Skype, etc, but no 3CX.

I double checked the install to make sure 3CX just wasn't checked upon installation, but no joy. Has anybody had success setting up 3CX with the Plantronics Savi W740 series? Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    Are you running the Plantronics Spokes software or the Plantronics Hub ? Should be Spokes.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. advlaser

I'm running the Spokes Software. This is strange / embarrassing, today when I double checked the settings, 3CXPhoneForWindows showed up on the bottom of the list in the Spokes software. My guess is it's a result of restarting my computer this morning. Thanks!

4. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Ok perfect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.