3CXPhone BLF self-service needed

Discussion in 'Windows' started by tim942, Oct 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tim942

All,

Just upgraded to 14 SP1 and I have been tinkering with the new BLF menu. I think I would have preferred to keep them separate instead of merge it with the provisioned phones (the yealink side car requires going pretty far out in the entries to populate). But this brings up another problem, I cannot find a way for users to customize locally. A side problem is that they are not as functional as the presence information screen, but I am sure they will fix that. A plus is that the 3CXPhone updates the BLFs quickly after I provision from the interface, but my users will not want to come to me every time they want to change something.

2. cjtrevor

Agreed. I was just looking on here for how do I set which names come up in the new BLF panel, and your post made me realise the obvious, that it is per my desk phone provisioning.

Would be good to have the 3cx phone so that users can configure this section as there is room for more names than we have provisioned on the phones.

3. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

You can give the user management console access to 3cx for just their extension. Will allow them to set their blf keys themselves.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Yes, please add this to ideas!
    Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.