3CXPhone compatible with Samsung Spica?

Discussion in 'Android' started by jothager, Jul 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jothager

On my Samsung i5700 (Spica), Android 2.1, I have installed 3CXPhone from the Market Place and configured it, registration successfully, telephone calls via WLAN, provider dus.net, obviously possible (it rings). With every access to the configuration of 3CXPhone the mobile phone hangs itself, I must remove the accumulator. I have repeated the installation and restarted the mobile already five times with accumulator remove. Does it concern to an incompatibility or can I solve the problem by configuration? An expert suspects a bug. Thank you for your response.

2. sipero123

Hi,

I have had the same problem. got it to work a few times but frequently program freezes and then I have to remove the battery to be able to start the phone again.

Jonathan Hamon

3. jothager

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for your response. My program freezes eyery time when I start the configuration. How did you solve your problem?

Jurgen Holtschneider

4. dublin

Did you manage to get it working properly on the Spica? I have just got myself one of these phones and it freezes shortly after i launch the app

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. sfire

Make sure the Android OS on the phone is updated to the newest version. This fixed my issues

6. Ethnmad

Hi! Ethan here, am planning to purchase a samsung adroid phone, what model will you recommend guys?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

It does not work with the SPICA 5700 - too old. Best to get a proper new phone, such as an Ericsson X10 or HTC Desire..

8. sipero123

Hi,

You say the phone is too old but mine has Android 2.1 Update 1 so surely it should work. Seems there are quite a few others on this forum with these phones.

Jonathan Hamon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.