3CXPhone for Android 1.2.9

Discussion in 'Android' started by LeonidasG, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

For more information regarding the release of 1.2.9 check out the changelog on the 3CXBlog:

http://www.3cx.com/blog/change-log/3cxphone-android-build-history/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. rewing

I can't access android market with carrier's custom android phone.

I wonder where is the direct download link of 3cxphone for android 1.2.9? :S

3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

http://www.androidzoom.com/android_applications/communication/3cxphone-for-android-voip_huxw_download.html

4. danielbo

I really dont know what I am doing, because I am not having any luck. I have set up a extention, and on the phone I have filled in: Profile name, user, password and external server as the ip address of my server. Is there something I am missing? Thanks in advance for any help!

5. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

You're not having any luck with what?
    What is the problem? I don't see a problem description or what's happening in your post description :roll:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. danielbo

It says its registering, then it times out. I guess I am hoping to have an idea on what I need to fill out on the phone itself to make it register. I gave it a name, put in the phone number, password and external server as 192.168.0.197. I didnt know what I was to enter for an internal server. (NEWBEE) Sorry for not understanding, but hoping you could give me an idea on what I dont have entered. I tried to follow the instructions and still get lost on what and where I am to enter information. I did setup a line on 3cx.
    thank you for any help in advance,
    Daniel Bonnell

7. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

You need to enter: 192.168.0.197 as your internal server.
    Leave the External Server Empty.

8. jmaliakal

I am using aT-Mobile USA G2 device- HTC product.. I was able successfully install the 3CX softphone but it would not register to the SIP server. The only message I see on the top right is "Not registered".. I have also installed 3CX softphone on my laptop using the same wifi connection and it works fine. I am using the same credential as the one in windows (ie, user,password,external server,proxy..etc) but no luck.. anything special for this device? ..I can use the browser on the device without any issues....application installed correctly from Andorid market place..any help is appreciated..cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.