Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CXPhone for Windows 12

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by SeanTrace, Jul 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeanTrace

When I try to provision a 3CXPhone for Windows v 12 I get the error message "3CXPhone for Windows cannot work in CTI mode because you need to have a valid registration to your 3CX Phone System. No calls will be possible in this mode. Register a phone to 3CX or switch 3CXPhone for Windows to SIP Phone mode".
    I do not need CTI functionality, but cannot find how I can switch to SIP Phone mode.
    Any help appreciated.

2. AndreasP_3CX

AndreasP_3CX New Member
    3CX Support

Hi, for now 3CXPhone for 3CX Phone System 12 is in CTI mode by default. in the final release version you will be able to use both softphone and CTI mode. if you need a softphone for now please use the previous version of 3cxphone you can download it from here: http://www.3cx.com/downloads/3CXPhone6.msi . Please let me know if you have any further questions or inquiries

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.