3CXPhone for Windows - large voice delays

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by AndreyP, Oct 12, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndreyP

Hi,

We're using PRO version 16SC, 15.5.3849.1 version. Our management have noticed that when we switched to 3CX - on the remote conferences voice delay became very large and now it's causing serious issues, people start talking over each other, interrupting and causing confusion. The best example is when two people are sitting next to each other and calling to a remote conference place with the client, they can hear a voice delay ~1.5s from VOIP.
    It was also noticed that when Fanvil X3s or X4 phones are used - they delay is much less and acceptable.
    PBX and users are located in the same office, G711 codec is used everywhere.

The problem for us becomes very important and we are keen to help to resolve this with any possible way.

2. AndreyP

Adding stream comparison from echo test *777, also checked with different softphone - eyebeam, delay is much less too.
    eyebeam.JPG 3cxphone.JPG

#2 AndreyP, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  3. AndreyP

Hi 3CX - Can i know if there is any update/information as it's very important to us? If it requires support subscription - let us know please, but the issue itself is causing a lot of issues on our end.

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @AndreyP

Voice delay issues are hard to troubleshoot and will require you to provide us with support info and wireshark captures to locate the source of the issue. If you have the ability to open a ticket to our support portal i would urge you to do so. If not perhaps a partner could open a ticket for you.

5. AndreyP

I passed all the information to the partner, so waiting for the reply...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.