Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CXPhone for Windows version 11 download

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by egiblockDM, May 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. egiblockDM

I can't get the version 12 windows softphone to work with our 3cx v11 install. Plus it keeps locking up my computer. The problem iss now i need the version 11 installer to revert back to that and use that again.. anyone got a link? :?: :?:

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

A quick search doesn't come up with anything for that version although someone at 3CX might be able to provide a link.

If others are like me (never deleting any downloads just in case), then a few of us may have a copy sitting in a download directory somewhere. A lot of "other" sites that "offer" the 3Cx phone for download simply provide a link back to 3CX, which, in a lot of cases, doesn't go anywhere, any longer.

3. cobaltit

cobaltit Well-Known Member

http://sdrv.ms/139lImg

Here you go

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. egiblockDM

perfect, thank you !!!!!

3CX, please fix version 12.

5. cobaltit

cobaltit Well-Known Member

http://www.3cx.com/downloads/3CXPhone6.msi

For a direct from 3CX link

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Considering v12 is still Alpha - at this point - it is NOT broken. It is a work in progress.
    Windows client for v12 requires v12 server to work properly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.