3CXPhone in Samsung Galaxy Lite - Spica - I5700L

Discussion in 'Android' started by JuniorPolegato, Aug 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JuniorPolegato

Hi! I'm brazilian and I have a I5700L, operator Claro and Android 1.5, 3CXPhone installed via Market. I configured and it registered and received calls, but the audio always output from speaker, low for Earpiece and hight for speaker, and the other person doesn't listen me. Whatever, I can't make calls, I dial the number and I press green phone button, it just doesn't do anything. Can anybody help me? Thanks.

2. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

hello,

for the speaker i have the same problem in samsung galaxy S i9000 and android 2.1. i see that exist on some other mobile.

we wait new version of 3cx for android

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mcgaryt

I had the same issue with dialing on an HTC incredible, but only on a reinstall of the app. The solution was painfully obvious, but it took me a quite a while to find it.......I needed to enable telephone to make 3G calls.

With 3CX running in window:
    Press Menu, Profiles and select profile to be changed
    Slide up to and select "Integration"
    Select "Enable 3G"
    Select back arrow
    Select "Save"
    Select back arrow to return to main screen.

4. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi,

This is a bug and is logged on our bugtracker system.
    The Audio coming out of the Speakerphone is something we plan to fix in a later release of the 3CXPhone for Android.

We are planning to fix this for the next release of the 3CXPhone for Android.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.