3CXPhone Integration

Discussion in 'Android' started by rnoguera, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rnoguera

From my point of view integration of the 3CXPhone in the Android is still in an early stage.

I suggest development team spends a little time using the app called "Csipsimple".

This softphone for Android has a nice and elegant integration with the Phone.

I think you could get a lot interesting ideas from it.

2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi,

Are we talking functionality wise? Or skin / elegance wise?
    Because functionality wise, other than the blue-tooth button i don't see how it is better. It uses the exact same sip stack as the 3CXPhone uses

Skin wise, i think that the current skin is pretty good / satisfactory compared to other Sip Phones out there.
    csipsimple uses the default android dialer, 3CX simply has it's own custom dialer.

What exactly do you think should be improved and how?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. rnoguera

I am talking about Integration functionality wise:

-Integration with the phonebook: When I clic a telephone number in the phonebook, csipclient asks how the call should be dialled (gsm or itself). This is a better approach than 3CXPhone where you can only choose (from inside the app) to redirect all calls to GSM.

-Integration with busy status. GSM Call is not interrupted by an incoming Voip call with csipsimple. 3CXPhone interrupts GSM calls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.