3CXPhone Logo

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by wiggum123, Apr 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wiggum123

Is there a way of customising the logo on the Windows / Android / iOS versions of the Softphone?

Thanks
    Ben

2. tsukraw

tsukraw New Member

No there is currently not a way to change those.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. bardissi

bardissi Member

That a negative 3CX wont let you change the logo

4. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

New client just asked me the same and was a little disturbed they need to advertise for 3cx after paying for it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. complex1

complex1 Active Member

Huh, since when do you have to pay for Windows / Android / iOS versions of the Softphone?
    You can use them for free, right?

If you don’t want to see the logo you can freely use other softphones. Nobody forces you to use 3CX softphones. Or am I wrong?

6. gschwab

gschwab New Member

Yep, the app is FREE...I paid 30 Grand for my truck and the manufacturers logo is all over it, just sayin'

7. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I just think it would be a nice feature that the end user could pop their own logo in there if they paid for 3cx...

8. complex1

complex1 Active Member

OK, now I do understand your point.

9. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Perhaps 3CX should consider offering a paid App version, that could be customized with the end users logo while still retaining a small, more discreet, 3CX logo in a corner.

10. brentkhack

I bet a hair dryer would take care of that logo. I do agree with lee in a later reply that a paid version would be nice to change those few things.

11. Patch1

Strongly agree.
    I annoys me all desk IP phone dedicate most of the soft screen, most of the time to advertising 3CX.
    Makes sense for a free demo version. Not at all impressed in the paid version.
    It is the reason I intend to investigate other PBX software for the next update.

12. Saqqara

Saqqara Well-Known Member

[quote="Patch1]I annoys me all desk IP phone dedicate most of the soft screen, most of the time to advertising 3CX.
    [/quote]

You can switch off the logo on the desk IP phones depending on the model, modify the phone template and change phone_setting.lcd_logo.mode setting

#Configure the logo mode of the LCD screen; 0-Disabled (default), 1-System logo, 2-Custom logo;
    phone_setting.lcd_logo.mode = 0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.