3cxphone often bring to front spontaneously

Discussion in 'Android' started by violant, Dec 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. violant

When I connect/disconnect to wifi or just somthing change in softphone - spontaneously main window of app bring on front in full screen even if I dont want this. I want that this app working quite. If I need it - I just lunch it.

My phone: Huawei 9508 Honor 2 fw: U9508V100R001CHNC00B018
    Connection set - only Wifi
    Server - internal asterisk 1.8 (elastix 2.3.0)

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Yes, it is quite possible that if there is a change in the registration status, it could "come forward" to indicate that. I haven't seen this happen on my particular phone (HTC Desire), so it may be a phone setting (open App if change occurs), or just the way your particular phone responds to the status change in the (any?) App.

As has been mentioned before, every Android phone/version/model, will have "quirks". There are so many possible combinations, that the 3CX Phone cannot be tested, to work without a flaw, on every phone model out there.

3. violant

I have many application for communication (skype, ms lync, google talk) that used wifi connection, but none of them bring to the top if wifi connection change status.
    I like 3cxphone - but this behavior confuses me from further use. I often see the main window at the screen - more that I want to see it.
    If all app will tell me change of it status - will be mess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.